Each day comes with 86, 400 seconds.
What are we going to the with them?
If you have ever wondered where has all the time gone? These may be some of the answers.
- Six months – in the bathroom, laundry and ironing
- Average person spends one third of life and nearly one-quarter carrying out professional responsibilities
- Average person spends one third of his life sleeping
- 10 percent of the total life cycle, in seven years – we spend in brushing teeth,showering, washing…
- We are eating for six years, waiting in line five, learning and studying four
- 3 years – regular meetings, phone calls
- 3.5 years in traffic
- One year in the search for lost items
- Three years in daily activities, such as resting and watching TV
- Five years in the kitchen
This is all a bit scary, isn’t it?
Time is running out, ski resorts are melting, paradise islands are vanishing.
So, what are we waiting for?
Make the list of all the places which you can visit while you still can.
Make the list of all the things you wanted to do – and do them.
Photo source: Indulgy;